Location:Menlo Park, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an Audio Producer to join its Interaction Sound Design team in a project management capacity.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in creative production, with an emphasis on audio, and will have the ability to collaborate closely with multiple team members, large product groups, and engineering teams.
As Audio Producer, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders and product teams to define strategy and requirements.
- Guide and facilitate cross-functional communication and processes for sound design cycles and technical implementation.
- Create and refine interdisciplinary and cross-functional pipelines and processes, including support documentation.
- Build and manage tools for tracking and monitoring team and pipeline workflows.
- Lead capacity planning and forecasting.
- Support ongoing quality management initiatives.
- Distill complex topics and information into actionable items.
- Monitor, track, and lead multiple projects and initiatives.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- 5+ years of professional experience in creative production, emphasis on audio
- Proficiency in Mac OS, including office tools
- Familiarity with audio digital workstations (Pro Tools preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of project management workflows
- Expertise with program and task management tools
- Able to adapt communication style based on audience
- Ability to clearly distill complex topics and information into actionable work
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.