Expected Salary$42.00 - $50.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Corporate Development Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Mateo office on a contract basis. You’ll take ownership and contribute to a diverse range of initiatives related to finance, sales, and business strategy and partnerships for a fast-growing company.
You will provide critical insights and hands-on support for ongoing and new projects, including business and financial modeling, business integration and expansion efforts, market research and analytics, and more, and continuously work to improve processes that drive the company forward.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the software industry in this high-tech, global startup company while working with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers.
Experience in finance, data analytics, and project management is a must. The ideal candidate will also be a proactive and resourceful individual with a passion for working in a startup environment.
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- Experience in/knowledge of finance
- Data and market analysis skills
- Financial modeling abilities
- Able to run a business profit & loss statement (P&L)
- Project management skills – able to hold people accountable, and move little details forward step by step
- Skilled in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Interested in tech
- Calm under pressure, resourceful, and reliable
- Great communicator, collaborator, and problem-solver
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Mateo, CA.