Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Data and Financial Analyst to work on-site at n e t a m o r p h o s i s' New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll ensure that technology and omnichannel platforms can be quantified, calculated and reported against, directing the company’s collective path forward with data-based insights.
You’ll work to ultimately build credibility, resourcing, and security into the relationships cultivated with clients and strategic and investment partners, working hand-in-hand with developers to make things happen. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to move forward with challenges, and an ability to set aside ego in order to build something amazing.
We’re seeking candidates with experience in data analytics and financial modeling who are driven, effective and detailed communicators, and problem solvers. The ideal candidate is also autonomous in ensuring the work gets done, meets collective standards, and paves the way forward on a growing team.
- Lead UAT system and data integrations and evaluate the performance of business solutions.
- Identify improvements and refine targets for future releases.
- Learn and apply best practice financial modeling.
- Use data to develop and present strategic insights for clients.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technology trends and practices, adapting processes as needed.
- Build knowledge across a dynamic service offering in order to best grow amazing clients and to navigate your own growth path.
- Be the communication bridge between client services and technology teams on web platform and application development throughout a project life cycle.
- 1+ years experience in compiling data analytics for a digital, eCommerce, or omnichannel attribution
- Technical competence to perform data analytics and utilize web analytics to manage web development life cycle
- Exposure to profit and loss and pro-forma financial statements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and able to communicate technical terms to non-technical audiences
- Time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Analytically minded, highly organized, and able to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Mac proficient with solid experience in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel,
- Word and PowerPoint/Keynote
- eCommerce, qualitative research practices, and strategy development a plus
- Coding skills a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time position (40+ hours per week). It is a 6-month contract position based in New York, NY with potential for FT conversion.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders.