Expected Salary$42 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a full-time Cloud Administrator to work on-site at our client’s Atlanta offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll handle the day-to-day administration of Azure cloud services including including Intune, O365, Windows10, and Enterprise Mobility Suite.
We’re seeking a Cloud Administrator with relevant experience, including Azure systems administration and MS Office 365 implementation, who is passionate about technology and solution design. You’re committed to identifying and applying best practices, and can communicate and coordinately effectively across teams.
- Support Azure cloud systems and deploy, manage, and secure Azure services.
- Identify and implement Azure operational best practices.
- Create Azure documentation and provide continuous updates.
- Make recommendations on how new cloud offerings fit the environment.
- Manage and support all aspects of the networking platform
- Troubleshoot technologies including HTTP, SMTP, DNS, TCP/IP, TLS/SSL, DHCP, SSH, WINS, etc.
- Manage routing, VPN protocols, and Active Directory administration.
- Provide Windows Server Systems administration, including installation, configuration, daily operations, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches.
- Identify operational requirements for the enterprise.
- Monitor health and security of Cloud infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot network, server, and system issues
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Coordinate activities across multiple teams and resources.
- Track all work in ticketing systems, and document all technical procedures and user guides.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or relevant military experience
- Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform
- Experience in infrastructure support, design and/or implementation of Microsoft or similar technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 implementations
- Demonstrated passion for technology, solution design, and self-study
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Microsoft or Azure certifications a plus
Commitment: This is a 12-month contract with potential for extension.