Expected Salary$16 - $18 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Vacation Rentals Market Coordinator with full proficiency in English and Portuguese to work onsite at Airbnb's Portland office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work alongside the Host and Community Operations (HCO team), comprised of a talented portfolio of Market Managers that focus on specific regions in Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia Pacific. As Airbnb looks to scale their Vacation Rental strategy for 2017, you’ll provide support to help Airbnb grow and improve key destination markets.
- Work with Lead to develop and execute strategies to grow the number of amazing homes, condos, chalets (and the occasional tree house) in many iconic vacation rental regions.
- Manage key hosts accounts, providing quick turnaround times and consistent support while representing Airbnb with professionalism and positivity.
- Proactively improve the listing quality of the hosts in your region to increase the percentage of 5-star bookings in your markets.
- Basic data and reporting analysis to assist in growing your region strategically.
- Work with Channel Managers and other integration tools to ensure smooth transfer of listings and maintenance of high-quality standards.
- Support Ground Ops events for your market, when required.
- Support Market Managers with specific campaigns and events.
- Experience in a Sales or Outbound environment preferred
- Experience working cross-functionally with product and marketing teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing startup environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Local Market knowledge a strong benefit
- Fluent in Portuguese
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.