Expected Salary$16 - $18 per hour
We’re looking for a Vacation Rentals Market Coordinator (Portuguese) to work for HireArt on-site at Airbnb on a contract basis. The Vacation Rentals Market Coordinator will work alongside the Host and Community Operations (HCO) team. The HCO team includes a talented portfolio of Market Managers that focus on specific regions in Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia Pacific. As Airbnb looks to scale their Vacation Rental strategy for 2017, you’d provide support and assistance to help Airbnb grow and improve our key destination markets. Attention to detail, organization, ability to multi-task under pressure are key elements to success in this role.
You will work day to day with your Lead to develop and execute strategies to grow the number of amazing homes, condos, chalets (and the occasional tree house) in many iconic vacation rental regions, and play a key role in ensuring Airbnb dominate’s market share in your Vacation Rental region.
- Manage key hosts accounts; they will trust you for your quick turnaround times and consistent support when things go wrong and you will always take the opportunity to help your clients improve their quality of listing and their overall performance. You will develop strong relationships and deliver valuable guidance to help them grow within the Airbnb marketplace.
- Day to day support of all initiatives occurring in your Vacation Rental regions.
- Basic data and reporting analysis to assist in growing your region strategically.
- Work on both Inbound and Outbound support channels to provide Account Manager type service for your markets.
- Work with our Channel Managers and other integration tools to ensure smooth transfer of listings and maintenance of high-quality standards.
- Acquisition of new volume hosts in your markets to improve the supply and to make Airbnb become a market leader in Vacation Rental.
- Work to proactively improve the listing quality of the hosts in your region as we drive to increase the percentage of 5-star bookings in your markets.
- Support Ground Ops events for your market, when required.
- Support Market Managers with specific campaigns and events.
- Experience in a Sales or Outbound environment preferred.
- Experience working cross-functionally with product and marketing teams.
- Represents the Airbnb tone and brand in public-facing communications.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing startup environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Local Market knowledge a strong benefit.
- Fluent in Portuguese
Commitment: This is a contract role expected to last at least 12 months.