HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Design Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a team dedicated to elevating the home sharing marketplace. You’ll provide support, resources, and constructive feedback to customers to ensure they meet criteria around design and home quality.
An ideal candidate is customer-focused, an exceptional communicator, and has a passion and talent for interior design, including a strong understanding of design aesthetics and principles.
- Review home listings and help applicants understand and meet interior design and home quality criteria.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate emails addressing host issues, and/or customize email templates to offer personalized responses.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Troubleshoot problems and work with cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Manage numerous concurrent tasks in an efficient, organized manner.
- Work proactively and independently to meet team targets and goals.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years professional experience
- Education and/or experience in design (Interior design, Graphic Design, Visual Merchandising, or similar)
- Experience in an operations or support role
- Customer focused with strong desire to help people
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write warm, articulate, and empathetic emails
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose issues and identify solutions quickly
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter and team player
- Experience working in spreadsheets (e.g., Excel or Google sheets)
- Experience making presentations (e.g., Powerpoint or Google slides)
- Experience working with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce)
- Fluency in Italian, Spanish or Mandarin (reading, writing, speaking) a plus
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.