HireArt is looking to hire a Design Review Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to elevating the home sharing marketplace through a product focused on promoting one-of-a-kind, thoughtfully designed, high-quality homes.
Each of these select homes are visited in person for a 100+ point quality inspection to ensure comfort, consistency, and design. As a Design Review Specialist, you’ll provide support, resources, and constructive feedback to ensure applications meet interior design criteria. You’ll communicate with applicants via email and phone to answer general program questions and offer guidance on interior design.
We’re seeking a Design Review Specialist with exceptional communication skills and an eye for detail and design. You’re a self starter who is passionate about customer service and brings strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities. You also possess fluency in at least one language in addition to English - we’re seeking candidates fluent in Italian, Spanish, or Mandarin.
- Provide friendly, constructive feedback to program applicants.
- Review home listings and helping applicants understand and meet interior design and home quality criteria.
- Compose warm, empathetic, thoughtful, and accurate emails addressing issues, and customize email templates for personalized responses.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Troubleshoot problems and work with cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Manage numerous concurrent tasks in an efficient, organized manner.
- Work proactively and independently to meet team targets and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional experience in a design field
- Bilingual fluency in English and Italian, Spanish, or Mandarin
- Experience or strong interest in interior design or home decor with a strong understanding of aesthetics and design fundamentals
- Experience in a service role (retail, customer support, hospitality, etc.)
- Exceptional writing skills, and able to compose eloquent, grammatically correct emails in a warm, friendly tone
- Comfortable communicating over the phone
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to diagnose and resolve issues quickly
- Highly organized with incredible attention to detail
- Experience working in spreadsheets (e.g., Excel or Google sheets)
- Experience making presentations (e.g., Powerpoint or Google slides)
- Experience working with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce).
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.