Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM, with occasional overtime hours
HireArt is helping our client, one of NYC’s top luxury real estate
teams, hire a bright and highly motivated Sales Agent. In this role,
you’ll take on a range of responsibilities to support the real estate
You’ll build strong relationships with clients to meet their needs and resolve any questions or concerns. You’ll help prepare for appraisals, qualify buyers, and more, gaining hands-on experience in luxury real estate.
- NY Real Estate License
- 6 months+ experience in Real Estate
- 2+ years of professional experience, ideally including sales
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with major social media channels, e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Experience in HubSpot or other CRMs, or willingness to learn
- Driven, hungry for sales, and enthusiastic to learn and grow with the team
- Outstanding people skills, including patience, empathy, and the ability to develop trusting and caring relationships with clients during a major life change
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Resourceful, collaborative, and not afraid to have a voice
- A self-starter and team player
- Highly organized, with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong project and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Flexible schedule to accommodate overtime hours
- Located in and highly familiar with NYC
- Experience in a commission based sales environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40+ hours per week), permanent position based in New York City, NY. A NY Real Estate license is required.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
For close to three decades, Louise Phillips Forbes has been an industry leader in New York City’s residential real estate market. With career sales exceeding $4 billion, she is considered one of the elite Power Brokers in Manhattan. A multi-time winner of Halstead Real Estate’s (now Brown Harris Stevens) esteemed Broker-of-the-Year award, Louise has also been acknowledged many times as the #1 listing broker companywide and currently leads one of the firm’s top sales teams. She has developed a significant following among developers, buyers, and sellers throughout Manhattan. From the Upper West Side and Upper East Side to the West Village, Tribeca and Wall Street, she proudly serves prominent New Yorkers.
Louise’s experience in both luxury residential sales and in
development projects—over 30 to date—has equipped her with the unique
ability to fully understand clients’ needs, navigate fluctuations in the
market, and negotiate complicated deals ranging from $700k to tens of
millions of dollars. Recognized as a highly dependable advocate for her
clients, Louise has built strong relationships and is known for her
market insight, careful guidance, passion, and professionalism.