Expected Salary$20.00 - $22.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Mountain View office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with teams passionate about creating innovative solutions through people science and machine learning that promote exceptional work environments, team productivity, and individual empowerment.
This is a part-time position with a typical schedule of four hours per day, three days per week (12 hours/week). As Administrative Assistant, you'll assist greet and visitors, manage inventory and supplies, receive and route shipments, and take on a range of tasks to support a fast-growing company.
We're seeking individuals with relevant experience in office administration or customer-facing positions. The ideal candidate is also highly motivated, highly organized, technologically savvy, an excellent communicator, and customer-focused.
- Greet guests and visitors, assisting them and directing them to the appropriate party.
- Manage inventory, including ordering supplies and receiving and unpacking shipments.
- Distribute mail and assist with mailing/shipping as needed.
- Ensure office areas are organized and tidy.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience in office administration and/or customer-facing roles
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Reliable, organized, and attentive to detail
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with computer/web applications
Commitment: This is a part-time (12 hours per week), 6-month contract position with potential for extension through HireArt and based in Mountain View, CA.