HireArt is looking to hire a Strategic Programs Enablement Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help empower sales and operations teams with technology, processes, tools, and data that drive efficiency, effectiveness, and ultimately business growth.
You’ll partner with key stakeholders both internally and externally, including product, marketing, global sales, and external vendors. The ideal candidate thrives when tackling complex business and operational problems, and is motivated by improving the efficiency of a team via manager enablement and process.
- Assist in managing the product enablement team.
- Collaborate with product enablement team on training programs to help with product knowledge and content.
- Maintain product enablement calendar to track the creation and launch of materials and training.
- Manage content calendar and prioritization of content for sales.
- Ensure that SMEs and content stakeholders update relevant information and meet deadlines for content and product training.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders on new product training and content requests.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of experience working in a sales, enablement or sales management role
- Experience with project management end-to-end
- Demonstrated leadership in the management of sales leadership and kick off programs
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interest in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Operations as a possible career path
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.