HireArt is looking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams passionate about creating global connections through accessible and exceptional travel experiences.
We're looking for a bright, business-minded individual take the company’s bimonthly print travel magazine and associated multimedia digital platform to the next level both operationally and strategically.
The role’s an ideal fit for an experienced, highly-analytical professional with strong business acumen and an ability to help guide strategic decisions through effectively communicating relationships and trends in data.
The ideal candidate also has a passion for envisioning the future of marketing and communication and the analytic skills to take those visions to fruition.
- Define and execute data structures and pipelines to house current and future subscriber content.
- Analyze user data to help identify opportunities and constraints that can effectively grow circulation.
- Support content creation through travel trend behavioral analyses.
- Improve the magazine's advertising data, highlighting value to prospective partners and brands.
- Collaborate with and support the rest of marketing data science with cross-functional needs.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant business and strategic analytics experience (management consulting, business operations)
- Strong SQL (Presto and Hive) experience in large scale data environments
- Proficiency in R or Python
- Subject matter expertise in print media and martech is a plus
- MBA or master’s degree in a quantitative field is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.