Expected Salary$73 - $77 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Product Marketing Communications Manager to work on-site at our client's Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with global business marketing teams to develop messaging and sales materials.
You’ll focus on communications for measurement product offerings that help advertisers measure and understand impact and performance, collaborating with product marketing managers to develop and execute go-to-market strategies, messaging, collateral and campaigns.
The ideal candidate is experienced in product marketing and messaging, and has a solid understanding of the digital advertising industry, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, and a passion for developing lasting programs that drive business results.
- Partner with the product marketing team to understand new offerings and support product releases for multiple audiences and channels.
- Create compelling content that communicates the value of solutions to clients and drives product adoption.
- Build simple and meaningful stories out of complex information.
- Work closely with global cross-functional teams to activate messages in the market.
- Develop creative marketing materials including PowerPoint decks, one-pagers, videos and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or similar
- 6+ years of experience in marketing communications or product marketing communications
- Knowledgeable about the digital advertising industry
- Ability to synthesize complex product features and client needs into simple, powerful stories
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience with measurement products is a plus