Expected Salary$18 - $22 per hour
Via is a rapidly expanding rideshare startup looking for enterprising self-starters to take on a multifaceted, partner-facing role. At Via, our partners are our drivers, and we’re committed to working with the best driver partners in the business. As part of the Partner Relations - Customer Support team, you will get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while working on high-impact projects and helping with our New York operations.
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch Via to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver partners
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential driver partners
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to Via’s driver partners
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Experience handling customers over the phone in a customer service or sales capacity, preferably in a high volume setting
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
Commitment: This is an ongoing, full-time contract position.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.