Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$35.00 - $38.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, with the possibility for overtime
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire an Executive Assistant to support 3-4 Directors on a rotational basis, as managed and assigned by the Admin Coverage Program. In this role, you’ll need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning.
The ideal candidate has solid experience as an Executive Assistant and thrives off a busy workload. You'll be able to confidently handle and triage a large amount of requests via email and Facebook Messenger at a rapid pace for a busy team. You should also be highly resilient. With such a rapidly moving team, they anticipate that mistakes will happen, and need someone who will gracefully bounce back from mistakes by learning from them and moving forward.As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives.
- Manage hectic and complex calendars.
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Perform general office duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for 1 or more executives
- Ability to support multiple people at a very fast pace, with a background of complex calendaring/problem-solving and working with other executive assistants
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
- Experience prioritizing multiple clients/leaders
- Familiarity with Facebook Messenger and ability to handle/triage pings all day, responding to fast-moving requests the moment you log on
- Soft skills are a must have for this role:
- Ability to thrive off and challenge busy workloads
- Ability to work with little guidance from executives and rely on other admins/internal sources for support
- Ability to answer complex questions/situations
- Confidence, efficiency, and hard work
- Willingness to learn from mistakes and keep moving forward
Commitment:This is a full-time, 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area. As offices begin to reopen based on local health and safety data/guidance, candidates should expect to be in-office before the end of 2021.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.