Expected Salary$68 - $72 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Intelligence Business Analyst to work on-site at Facebook’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll act as a multi-vertical expert and provide business-level recommendations, while also working independently on playing with data and solving problems.
The Marketing Intelligence team provides scaled insights for global clients, and partners with key Facebook teams, including sales, marketing science, product, and marketing to build the right insights. A successful candidate possesses a strong analytical and consultative mindset, a thorough understanding of databases and data visualization, and an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data visualization, and data-mining to tell the story behind numbers and derive actionable insights for Facebook advertisers.
- Understand digital media Industry trends, and develop in-depth, vertical-based insights that help drive value for advertisers and higher adoption for Facebook ad products.
- Specialize in brand (upper funnel) & performance (lower funnel) metrics and advertising objectives.
- Identify and analyze the most important metrics across program areas.
- Be able to draw correlations between elements of campaign design, do predictive analysis, and be able to articulate implications for clients.
- Conceptualize and build dashboards that are simple and visually appealing, yet showcase a powerful story.
- Be an expert in designing PowerPoint presentations that are succinct and crisp, with a balance of high-level insights for executives, and a detailed enough view for core teams.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, learn and apply best practices from other teams, and always strive for high quality deliverables.
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results, yet maintain a team-player attitude.
- Collaborate effectively with the core Marketing Intelligence team, audiences, and cross-channel partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Marketing/Marketing Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or Economics)
- 3+ years professional experience
- 2+ years experience in data analytics in a client facing role
- Experience in digital media analytics
- 2+ years hand-on experience in SQL
- Experience in data analytics and statistical programming using tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and Micro Strategy
- Ability to achieve power-user status on multiple tools
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills
Commitment: This is a 5 mo. contract.