Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Monetization Integrity Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Mountain View office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide top-notch support to social media content creators who create content that might conflict with monetization policies.
You’ll be working with a team that manages the end-to-end support experience for creators who become ineligible to monetize due to violating Monetization Eligibility Standards (MES) and/or Brand Safety guidelines.
We’re seeking a Monetization Integrity Specialist who is bright, proactive, and has excellent problem-solving skills. You’re able to interpret and apply policy in ambiguous situations.
You’re also highly self-motivated and an outstanding communicator. You’re comfortable managing responsibilities independently, as well as interacting with content creators, cross-functional partners, and high-level stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Absorb training on policies needed to make decisions (i.e. Brand Safety guidelines and Implementation Standards).
- Review and respond to requests submitted via internal and external reporting channels.
- Provide excellent service to all stakeholders, including content creators and cross-functional partners.
- Aggregate partner feedback.
- Provide language support for the team if content needs to be translated.
- Serve as an “on-call” in case of emergencies (may require weekend shifts).
- Self-starter with experience surfacing trends proactively
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to high accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Experienced social media user on mobile and web
- Able to work well independently as well as with a team
- Weekend availability
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.