HireArt is looking to hire a Copy Editor to work with our client's San Francisco team on a contract basis. In this role, you'll proofread and edit documents for internal and external company communications.
Such communications include presentations, research memos, job descriptions, engineering proposals, and consulting briefs. In some cases, the work may require creative writing to convert text drafts into coherent final documents.
Candidates are ideally in the San Francisco area and able to meet with the team to understand requirements and unique aspects of the work. After the initial on-boarding, a majority of work can be performed remotely.
- College coursework or degree in a relevant field (Creative Writing, Journalism, English, etc).
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- A successful track record of detail-oriented work
- Sound judgment and discretion when working with sensitive/confidential data
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Strong references
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.