Expected Salary$22.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Support Representative to work on-site at ROOM’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a team of designers, engineers, and creative thinkers who came together to design the future of work and who are committed to delivering an amazing experience at every step of the customer journey.
As Sales Support Representative, you’ll play a critical role in providing over-the-top customer service, actively converting detractors to promoters, and driving all areas of the organization to prioritize customers’ needs.
This is a full-time position (30-40 hours per week). We're looking for candidates who can work 3-5 days per week (Monday-Friday) and who can accommodate work hours of 12pm - 8pm and 9am - 5pm.
What you'll do:
- Respond quickly and enthusiastically to customer inquiries across all channels (phone, online chat, email, social, and in-person).
- Proactively provide customers with delivery updates.
- Turn negative experiences into positive ones by quickly resolving product and delivery issues.
- Work with third-party contractors to provide customers with repairs and other technical services.
- Identify and share opportunities to deliver an even better experience for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer-oriented with previous experience in customer-facing roles
- Creative problem solver: you love a challenge, and you aren’t satisfied until you bring it to resolution.
- An entrepreneur at heart: You take ownership of your work, are comfortable making decisions, and don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- People person: You’re an effective communicator, easily build rapport, and delight in bringing joy to others.
- Experience in product support and phone/email/chat support is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (30-40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY. A typical schedule is 3-5 days per week, Monday - Friday, with hours between 12pm and 8pm and 9am and 5pm.
We’re here to make room for people in the modern workplace. We create thoughtful designs that inspire new ideas, fresh perspectives, and a better way to work. Our first product is a soundproof phone booth for the open office. It takes away the noise and makes room for what’s essential. We deliver directly to you and keep prices low so that you can invest in bigger ideas down the road. We rethink and refine every step of the customer experience to offer thoughtful, modular solutions that grow with you, leading the way to better Mondays and a brighter future.
Since launching in May 2018, we’ve acquired over 650 clients, ranging from budding startups to Fortune 500 companies, such as JP Morgan, Nike, Google, and Salesforce. We’ve achieved a $10M+ sales run rate within our first year of business, and we continue to grow our revenue more than 20% each month. We’re backed by Slow Ventures and notable angel investors from Silicon Valley, and TIME named our product one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
How we make room for everyone:
Our belief is simple: What makes you different is what allows us to be different. We value diversity not only in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, and religious background but also in the way you think and approach challenges. We’re committed to creating a work environment where you can be yourself and trust that your voice will be heard. Diversity isn’t something we preach but something we practice every day, and taking care of our team is always our top priority.
As a company, we believe that people are the most important asset of every organization. When you put people first, everything falls into place. Join us if you’re interested in creating solutions that improve life at work and looking for a culture of growth, freedom, and accountability. https://getroom.com/