Expected Salary$48 - $51 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a CMS Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll build web pages for internal and external users using HTML and CSS. You’ll also work closely with Marketing, Design, Engineering, and Developer teams to ensure site content is functional, effective, and aligned with business goals and target audiences.
We’re seeking a CMS Specialist experienced in HTML/CSS and in front-end development. You have a solid track record of building elegant and sophisticated web applications that users love to use. You’re able to multi-task and perform against competing priorities and deadlines, and you’re comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
This is a full-time, 6-month contract position.
- Build web pages for internal and external users using HTML and CSS.
- Create well designed, testable, efficient HTML/CSS/XML, determine technical requirements, and solve code problems.
- Partner with broader web developer and engineering teams to propose, ideate and test new capabilities.
- Create and maintain unit test for new code and defect fixes.
- Upgrade site content and graphics, monitor performance and results, identify and evaluate improvement options, introduce creative solutions, and tag pages properly with taxonomy.
- Partner with Marketing and Design Leads to manage multiple bodies of work and align against business goals and audience.
- Clearly communicate with all stakeholders while recognizing potential risks and opportunities to obtain the best results.
- Ensure deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements, in an environment where priorities often compete.
- Develop and QA site layout by clarifying goals, deigning functionality, categorizing content, and funneling traffic through content.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in web development using PHP, HTML/XML, and CSS
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Understands architecture for apps that integrate into existing systems and explores alternatives
- Able to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Able to prioritize work against deadlines
- Able to execute independently with minimal supervision
- Open and able to smartly adapt to real-time feedback
- Comfortable collaborating in a cross-functional environment
Commitment: This is a full-time, 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.