Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$27.00 - $30.00 per hour
A New York City-based luxury real estate broker needs an experienced and professional Administrative Assistant on a temporary basis. You'll support scheduling, event planning, and more in a dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, have strong tech skills, and work independently and confidently under pressure. Creative, 'out of the box' thinking, superior resourcefulness, and multi-tasking skills are required.
This is primarily Monday-Friday from 9 AM - 5 PM with an expected duration of 6 weeks. Flexibility to accommodate additional evening/weekend hours as needed is desired.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and schedule appointments.
- Assist with party planning, social gatherings, and philanthropy events.
- Oversee other projects as needed.
- Support other duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in MS Office and GSuite
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Adaptable, flexible, and calm under pressure
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-week position based in New York, NY.