Location:San Francisco, CA and Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$62.00 - $72.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping The World’s Largest Social Network hire a Creative Producer to support an Augmented Reality team. You'll collaborate with and lead creatives focused on shipping best-in-class AR expressions and communications for a variety of software and hardware platforms.
As a Creative Producer, you will establish and maintain operational procedures and tools for the creative team, align with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and consistent communication between all key stakeholders, and identify and manage external creative teams.
The ideal candidate brings a broad knowledge of design and development processes, and excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Internal technical development experience with a special focus on UI and UX
- Experience working with artists, designers, and engineers to design, build, and deliver products and effects that use emerging technologies
- Experience articulating design direction to artists and non-artists alike
- Comfortable working in ambiguity, with shifting priorities
- Experience in AR/VR/MR or 3D production highly desired
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position staffed via HireArt and based in San Francisco or Menlo Park, CA. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.