Expected Salary$16 - $18 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Insurance Customer Service Representative residing in the Las Vegas area on a contract basis. This is a full-time, temp-to-perm, work from home contract position with SageSure Insurance Managers, a subsidiary of Insight Catastrophe Group. In this role, you’ll assist policy holders and producers by answering policy questions and performing policy changes related to billing, underwriting, and general policy information.
ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with the drive and desire
to make significant contributions to the success of the company. The ability to handle a high volume of inquiries (telephone, email, chat) in a positive and professional manner, and knowledge of insurance industry terminology, policy, and procedures are required for this role.
- Handle incoming service inquiries (calls, emails, web chat) from policyholders, agents and producers.
- Complete outbound calls to policyholders, agents and producers for needed follow-up.
- Process policy changes, including endorsements, cancellations, customer name changes and mailing address changes.
- Handle product eligibility and underwriting inquiries from producers.
- Answer questions about underwriting concerns related to home inspections and select property and liability hazards.
- Accept payments from policyholders over the phone.
- Perform manual address validations.
- 2+ years personal lines experience in an office or call center environment
- Knowledgeable in insurance industry terminology and procedures
- Comfortable handling a high volume of blended transactions (telephone, email, chat)
- Professional phone and people skills
- Computer skills in various applications
- Local to the Las Vegas area
- Experience in property and casualty insurance is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), work from home, temp-to-perm contract position. Candidates must reside in the Las Vegas area to be considered.
Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG) is an innovative insurance portfolio manager and solutions provider. Through our subsidiaries, SageSure Insurance Managers and Insight Catastrophe Managers, we provide insurance products and software solutions for the residential property and casualty insurance market.
SageSure Insurance Managers is the largest independent residential property managing general underwriter in the United States. We are committed to providing property insurance solutions in America's most challenging markets. We offer 33 products in 12 states, serving more than 160,000 policyholders while managing more than $200 million in written premium. For more information on SageSure, visit www.sagesure.com.
Insight Catastrophe Managers offers Program Administration and Decision Support Services that provide analytics, insights and technology for insurance carriers across the country. We set the standard for property risk management by providing our clients with a complete suite of tools for real-time profitability analysis of catastrophe-exposed property risks. Our Decision Support Services have been used to analyze the profitability of millions of catastrophe-exposed properties.
Since our founding in 2005, ICG has grown significantly to a team of more than 200 energetic problem solvers working together to create and deliver innovative solutions in the property insurance industry. We have career opportunities for professionals who are optimistic, driven and dependable. Our offices are located in Jersey City, NJ; Mount Laurel, NJ; Tallahassee, FL; Houston, TX; Cheshire, CT and Cincinnati, OH. For more information, visit www.icg360.com.