Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 week contract
HireArt is helping an innovative healthcare startup find a Credentialing Specialist (Medical Records) to verify and confirm information regarding employee medical records. The right candidate for this role is a detail-oriented, organized decision maker with a passion for helping people.
This role will be performed remotely, with candidates in the tri-state area preferred.
As Credentialing Specialist (Medical Records), you will:
- Review employee physical examination records to ensure medical exams are up to date.
- Where necessary, prompt employees to complete exams.
- Once information has been compiled, key information into company database.
- Update database as needed to reflect new information regarding employee credentials, relevant job experience, etc.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in customer service, data entry, or similar
- Bilingual in Spanish/English (read, write, speak) preferred
- Passion for helping and interacting with people
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-week contract position. This role will be performed remotely, with candidates in the tri-state area preferred.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.