Expected Salary$42.00 - $47.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a CMS Developer to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll build web pages for internal and external users using PHP, HTML, and CSS. You’ll also work closely with Marketing, Design, Engineering, and Developer teams to ensure site content is functional, effective, and aligned with business goals and target audiences.
We’re seeking a CMS Specialist experienced in web and front-end development. You have a solid track record of building elegant and sophisticated web applications that users love to use. You’re able to multi-task and perform against competing priorities and deadlines, and you’re comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Build web pages for internal and external users using HTML and CSS.
- Create well designed, testable, efficient HTML/CSS/XML, determine technical requirements, and solve code problems.
- Upgrade site content and graphics, monitor performance and results, identify and evaluate improvement options, introduce creative solutions, and tag pages properly with taxonomy.
- Partner with Marketing and Design Leads to manage multiple bodies of work and align against business goals and audience.
- Partner with broader web developer and engineering teams to propose, ideate and test new capabilities.
- Ensure deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements, in an environment where priorities often compete.
- Develop and QA site layout by clarifying goals, designing functionality, categorizing content, and funneling traffic through content.
- College degree or relevant coding certificate
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Front-end development experience
- Proficient in PHP, HTML/XML, and CSS
- In-depth understanding of web architecture and coding best practices
- Able to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Able to collaborate in a cross-functional environment and prioritize work against deadlines
- Open and able to smartly adapt to real-time feedback
- Able to execute independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, for effective interaction with all levels of contacts
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.