HireArt is looking to hire a Campaign Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll direct the development of marketing programs highlighting a new product aimed at transforming the business travel experience.
You’ll join the demand generation team to drive top of the funnel SMB customer acquisition programs as well as middle of the funnel engagement programs to accelerate the buying cycle.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced marketer, with a passion to create and execute highly targeted integrated demand generation marketing programs across a range of channels such as email, webinars, search, social, and content syndication with the purpose to drive conversions.
- Develop webinar strategy to drive marketing qualified leads, including a mix of thought leadership and industry-focused webinars.
- Work with design resources and speakers on webinar presentation.
- Develop and execute content syndication strategy to drive website traffic and lead acquisition.
- Develop and execute email nurture programs and trigger campaigns leveraging email marketing best practices.
- Create and execute blogger outreach strategy to drive SEO and website traffic.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on integrating strategies across demand generation programs, paid media, web site optimization, content development, social media, influencer and blogger outreach.
- Onboard tools and processes to operationalize content development, creation and channel distribution.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years in a B2B campaign program role with a focus on B2B Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Campaign Management, Integrated Marketing Programs, or Digital Marketing
- Hands-on user of Marketo or marketing automation experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Understanding of lead scoring methodologies and content marketing best practices
- High attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, and analyze program effectivenes
Commitment: This is a 6 month contract.