HireArt is looking to hire a Growth Marketing Manager to work on-site at its New York City office on a full-time basis. In this role, you'll drive prospective client growth marketing initiatives through online marketing activities.
You'll work closely with sales, marketing, design, and cross-functional partners to execute ongoing and experimental campaigns and define our client acquisition strategy for a rapidly growing organization.
- Own client acquisition marketing.
- Run email campaigns and analyze data to optimize lead generation and conversion.
- Create and manage referral campaigns.
- Manage digital agency partners in planning, purchasing, and optimizing digital campaigns.
- Constantly iterate and improve programs to make successes scalable and repeatable.
- Manage the creative development process from strategy to concept to production.
- Work with account management and sales teams to design and manage ongoing campaigns.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to optimize online prospect engagement.
Who you are:
- Resourceful, open to change, and able to learn quickly when faced with problems - you are relentless in finding solutions to existing and new issues. You ask questions and get answers.
- You enjoy a challenge, can act with a minimum amount of planning, and seize opportunities when they come your way.
- You can be counted on to complete tasks and projects on-time.
- Analytical and metrics-oriented - you’re comfortable with data-driven decision making to drive new marketing initiatives and improve conversion.
- Flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving environment.
- 3+ years of experience designing and managing marketing campaigns including content creation, segmentation, outreach, tracking/reporting, and budget responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to write marketing copy as well as manage the campaign
- Analytically minded; able to track and measure campaign success using platforms such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Today, email is our primary channel, so email marketing experience is a must
- Preferably a background in B2B marketing for technology companies (ideally to recruiting professionals, HR managers, and hiring managers).
HireArt provides Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to the applicant's race, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.