Expected Pay Rate:$82.00 - $92.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Graphics Software Engineer to interface new hardware systems to existing software such as graphics frameworks, eye tracking software, and machine perception algorithms.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years building systems software, preferably for real-time systems, operations systems, high performance environments, or games.
As a Graphics Software Engineer, you will:
- Interface video/graphics applications to novel custom designed hardware in Windows (required) Linux (desired).
- Develop early bring-up applications for custom hardware and systems.
- Write clean, readable code; debug complex problems that span systems; prioritize ruthlessly; and get things done with a high level of efficiency.
- Learn constantly, dive into unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of AR/VR problem solving.
- BS degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years C/C++ experience, including C++11 (and up) features and principles
- 5+ years experience creating systems software for real-time systems, operating systems, high performance environments, or games
- Experience with interfacing application frameworks to device drivers
- Experience using standard software development toolsets such as source control and continuous integration systems
- Low systems level C++ development
- Experience working with custom hardware development and prototyping
- Windows/Linux kernel level driver development
- Python scripting for automation
- Experience with one or more low-level graphics frameworks (e.g. DirectX, Vulkan, or OpenGL)
- GPGPU experience (e.g. OpenCL, CUDA, or DirectCompute development)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Redmond, WA.