Location:Redwood City, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$65,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday with occasional Sunday hours
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping our client hire a Member Service Manager to ensure complete satisfaction for valued members at an innovative healthcare startup.
As Member Service Manager, you’ll provide outstanding customer support and work alongside a team of clinical staff, doctors, scientists, hospitality experts and engineers all engaged in an ambitious goal.
The ideal candidate is organized, friendly, experienced in customer service, and excited about the idea of changing the way we experience healthcare.
As Member Service Manager, you will:
- Provide prompt customer service to a growing list of members and answer questions via email, phone, and chat.
- Open the center in the morning, arrange and tidy the clinical space, and “close out” at the end of a shift, ensuring rooms and equipment are serviced and well-prepared for the next day.
- Greet members warmly, answer questions about the service and protocol, and usher them through exams with the energy and flawlessness of a skilled concierge.
- Adjust for schedule changes and member needs on the fly as needed, being the one people come to for problem-solving or planning something complicated.
- 3+ years of experience in hospitality, concierge, or customer service with demanding clientele
- A sophisticated and confident communicator in person, by phone, and via email/chat
- Kind, friendly, and experienced with a wide range of personalities and backgrounds
- Experience with basic database management, CRM software, and able to learn new systems quickly
- Able to establish a rapport and comfort with strangers, and can put yourself in other people’s shoes easily and know how to make them feel cared for
- Organized, tidy, and enjoy making things look fresh and neatly arranged
- Reliable, responsible, and attentive to detail
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt and based in Redwood City, CA. A typical schedule is 6:30 am - 3:00 pm, Monday-Friday, with occasional Sunday hours. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.