Expected Salary$23.00 - $27.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Office Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a temp-to-perm contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a team committing to revolutionizing tech education. Our client is looking for someone to wear many hats and keep the wheels on the bus running as they step on the gas.
You'll be responsible for making sure the office runs smoothly and projects are on track. You’ll handle everything thrown your way proactively and with positivity: from maintaining spreadsheets to making sure the office is stocked with everything the team needs.
- Plan internal and external events (holiday parties, game nights, hackathons, workshops, etc).
- Be the liaison for all building contacts including landlord and service providers.
- Ensure the office is clean and well organized for tours and meetings.
- Maintain all office, swag, school, and kitchen supplies.
- Administrative work (mail, scanning, filing, etc).
- 2+ years of experience in Office Management or similar
- Experience in project management and administrative tasks
- Excellent organization skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to take on new tasks and responsibilities as the need arises
- High energy and a “get-it-done” attitude
- Passionate about education and computer science!
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.