Expected Pay Rate:$17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, flexible days/hours across weekdays and weekends
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping our client, a rapidly growing company committed to transforming the future of hospitality, hire a Maintenance Technician to complete a variety of tasks related to maintenance of guest spaces and rooms, including troubleshooting, light repairs, plumbing, electrical, heating, and air conditioning, and structural features. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience working in operations and maintenance.
As Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Complete a variety of tasks related to maintenance of guest spaces and rooms, including troubleshooting, light repairs, plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning, and structural features.
- Complete periodic maintenance of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and other building and room equipment.
- Perform handyman repairs to a high-level finish in guest rooms and guest spaces.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant federal and local guidelines for safety and productivity including OSHA, ADA, and other required regulations.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area while completing tasks.
- Coordinate, meet and support our 3rd party contractors including painters, wallpaper installers, furniture builders, photographers, housekeepers, and other specialized trades.
- Conduct thorough apartment walkthroughs and maintenance checks.
- Organize and document project information and updates.
- Instruct and supervise contractors as they paint, build furniture, hang art, photograph, and clean.
- Travel to various buildings/cities as required.
- Assist with resolving guest issues and/or supporting our property onboardings based on market/team needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working in operations and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of skilled trades such as HVAC, electrical, or carpentry
- Excellent understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Certifications in operations and maintenance such as carpentry, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing
- Ability to take the initiative and problem solve independently
- Professional demeanor and strong ability to establish positive relationships with others
- Motivated to adopt new and emerging technologies and comfortable using multiple mobile apps
- Knowledgeable with Google Suite
- Ability to lift/carry items and stand/walk for extended periods of time
- A background in construction, hospitality, or operations a plus
- This role requires regular access to a reliable smartphone, a reliable vehicle to use for work, a valid driver's license, a clean driving record with proof of insurance, and a willingness to travel between properties on a daily basis when working
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position through HireArt and based in Philadelphia, PA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.