Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$59.00 - $66.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Strategic Partner Manager (E-commerce/Retail) to develop and drive value for commerce partners in North America.
In this role, you’ll work strategically/tactically with some of the company’s largest brand and retail partners to deliver value across the suite of its commerce products. You’ll also support the product team’s efforts to connect people with products they’ll love through seamless, personalized shopping experiences across the company’s platforms.
The Strategic Partner Manager will act as the link between the needs of the company’s partners and the capabilities that can be built in-product. Specifically, you’ll synthesize partner and market feedback, translate feedback into actionable insights, incubate/test new product initiatives, and partner with other product teams to ensure partners are successful. You’ll also represent Commerce partners—ensuring that the products the company builds are grounded in its partners’ needs—and be responsible for bringing those products to new/existing partners, driving value for all.
We are looking for a strategic and results-driven person with experience on partnerships or sales teams. You’ll be part of a high-performing global team that develops and manages external partnerships across industries and the company’s family of apps. This team also works cross-functionally with support, operations, product marketing, sales, product, and legal teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experiences, and help people discover and buy what they want.As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will:
- Develop/manage white-glove relationships with e-commerce and retail partners, including setting expectations during early stage testing, supporting partner growth, identifying opportunities, and driving value.
- Interface with partner leadership, including C-level executives.
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams (e.g. Product, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, and Sales) to enable partners to utilize the company’s commerce products and advocate for functionality to grow partner businesses.
- Regularly report updated status of partner discussions and keep cross functional partners informed of progress.
- Develop deep product expertise, with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback and translate it into high-quality insights to inform product roadmaps across a variety of product teams.
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years experience working in a partnerships, sales, or business development role
- Experience in eCommerce and/or retail
- Experience working with external stakeholders and partners
- Proven track record of managing multiple, concurrent projects across several cross-functional teams
- Track record of influencing change across large and complex organizations
- Quantitative/qualitative analytical experience to inform strategic decision making and prioritization
- Strong communication skills in formal/informal meetings and across different types of stakeholders, ranging from engineering to C-level business executives
- Rapid learner who thrives in 0-to-1 product development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of product development lifecycle and experience working with early stage products is a plus
- Experience in, and understanding of, quickly developing new systems and platforms is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time, 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the New York Metro area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.