Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$115.00 - $125.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:7 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Product Manager to help its Creator and Publisher Experience team execute product initiatives across product teams, including its primary platform and other specialized tools and applications.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing the full product cycle of consumer and/or business tools in addition to experience developing web-based applications.
As Product Manager, you will:
- Lead execution, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, designers, and marketers.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Have the flexibility and agility to execute against competing and changing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in consumer and/or business tools
- 3+ years product management experience
- Experience going through full product cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements and driving prioritization
- Proven communication and presentation experience
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in developing web-based applications
- Experience developing productivity tools
- Experience in the digital media vertical
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.