Location:San Francisco, CA
HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll handle everything from scheduling to hosting interviews to ensure candidates have an amazing experience throughout the recruiting process.
We're looking for people who are jacks of all trades: super organized, great at working with people, and skilled at getting people where they need to be at the right time. Great Recruiting Coordinators are not only passionate about building great teams, but also about being great teammates.
- Partner closely with recruiters to help candidates through the interview process.
- Schedule (and reschedule) interviews and meetings (phone interviews, in-person interviews, lunches, etc.).
- Interface with the admin team to resolve any conflicts between interviews and other commitments.
- Attend meetings and transcribe meeting notes.
- Provide hospitality, and ensure the interview day experience is seamless.
- Ensure candidates get a true picture of what life is like at the company.
- Experience in coordination or other client facing work
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Proficiency in Google calendar and docs
- Passion for building and being a part of high performing teams
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.