Expected Salary$39.00 - $43.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an IT Project Manager - Hardware Certification to work on-site at our client’s Seattle office on a contract basis. As an IT Project Manager for the AR/VR organization, you will work with internal teams to manage the process and workflow for certification of desktops, laptops, and accessories for the company’s hardware certification programs.
We’re looking for people experienced in Project Management for IT. The ideal candidate also has a passion for AR/VR and is an outstanding communicator, collaborator, and problem-solver who is comfortable in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Manage inventory of PC, Laptop and accessory samples submitted for evaluation.
- Manage cross-functional evaluation of documentation submitted by PC, Laptop and accessory suppliers in support of certification request.
- Set and manage internal test schedules to align with program target dates and milestones.
- Drive and track internal test execution.
- Perform test status reporting for cross-functional teams.
- Assist with test case and procedure creation for new accessory categories as they are introduced.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in hardware and/or software development or IT
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Advanced level knowledge of PC hardware and accessories
- Experience with Virtual Reality hardware technology
- Project Management Certification
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA.