Location:Menlo Park, CA and San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$26.00 - $29.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Community Manager to lead and administer the social media group the company’s brand leverages to support/connect with top group admins and community builders.
In this role, you’ll help top group admins and community builders learn about the social network’s newest community features, seek peer advice with fellow admins, and stay connected with the company. This is a highly active digital forum, with members who are power users of the product.As a Community Manager, you will:
- Handle day-to-day community management for top community leaders in North America (e.g. approving posts, approving member requests, and moderating comments).
- Work closely with third party moderators, including working in partnership to respond to comments and approving posts with efficiency and accuracy.
- Manage the editorial calendar and key content series, planning and executing content with brand consistency.
- Write posts and other content initiatives, working in collaboration with the larger social marketing team to ensure best-in-class content development.
- Foster a sense of community with group members by engaging with the community and responding to questions.
- Identify and ideate new ways to drive engagement and interaction within the community.
- Stay up-to-date on the company’s product so that you can help explain new features and tools to community members.
- Understand the interests and behaviors of the company’s community and how to best connect with them/keep them engaged.
- Document key trends and insights from the community, sharing these learnings and recommendations with the broader marketing and product teams.
- Represent the company’s brand with authenticity and integrity in every interaction.
- 1+ years experience in community management or as a media/social media market manager
- Demonstrated experience building communities in the social space, leading proactive and reactive communications through moderation (experience with Facebook is a plus)
- Ability to craft and manage social editorial calendars and content development
- Proven record of creativity and innovation in the social media space
- Balance of creative and analytical mindset, putting forth best-in-class execution within a measurable and data driven framework
- Experience prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, adapting with changing priorities, and balancing short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative/dynamic organization
Commitment:This is a full-time,12 -month contract position (with the potential for extension) staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to San Francisco, CA; Menlo Park, CA; and New York, NY.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.