Expected Salary$45 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Cisco MACD Engineer to work on-site with a high profile client in the Washington D.C. area on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for daily Moves, Adds, Changes and Deletes (MACD) Administration and configurations on Cisco Unified Communication (UC) platforms.
In particular, this position focuses on Voice Setup and daily administration, and you'll be the primary point of contact for all UC MACD incidents that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 Technicians. You’ll interact with end users, peers, and management via meetings, phone, IM, video, and email to ensure customer issues are resolved.
As a seasoned expert, you will accept issues that are escalated to you from various entry points. You’ll have a can-do, upbeat attitude and go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction. You’re able to work independently as well as a part of a team, and can successfully multi-task between concurrent projects.
- Configure, administer, and handle maintenance of Cisco Voice platforms.
- Perform daily Moves, Adds, Changes and Deletes (MACD) on Cisco UC platforms for multiple customers.
- Provide Jabber support as well as network and remote connectivity hardware/software support.
- Create and maintain documentation including hardware/software applications, support logs, and other related information.
- Track the nature and resolution of problems under the existing ticketing system.
- Establish and maintain user accounts, profiles, access privileges and security.
- Maintain excellent communication with the Delivery Center team on all tasks and projects.
- Ensure overall client support satisfaction, and manage client expectations including communicating with clients, peers, team, and managers regarding incidents and change management.
- 1+ years experience with Cisco UC platforms
- Experience in escalated Technical Support
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a team player
Commitment: This is an ongoing, long-term contract position.