Location:Los Altos, CA (Remote)
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping NEXT Insurance hire a Technical Recruiter to support the company’s continued expansion.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with the company’s growing teams to represent it as a top employer. You’ll do so by uncovering candidates that embody its core values. If you are looking to join a Talent Acquisition team on the ground floor of a growing, cutting-edge company, this may be the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of recruiting experience, ideally from an agency background recruiting for software engineers, data scientists, and product managers.As a Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment for the company’s creative marketing and design teams, including, but not limited to, creation of hiring profiles, interview planning, offer extension and negotiation, and regular reporting.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management/hiring managers to execute on hiring needs and growth goals.
- Research and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Act as an advocate for the company and the candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent updates, resulting in a delightful candidate experience.
- Lead consultative and strategic discussions to build teams holistically.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to iterate on efficient and scalable processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience recruiting at a high-growth tech company or at an agency
- Ability to have technical conversations with data scientists and engineers
- Proven experience constantly delivering on hiring goals, closing deadlines, and sourcing capabilities
- Expertise in managing internal relations with hiring teams and stakeholders to ensure a positive and efficient hiring experience
- Affinity towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, and constantly changing environment
- A true team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude and eye for streamlining processes
- Ability to apply data and analytical skills to keep executives informed on the hiring process and consistently optimize the recruiting funnel
- Ability to come with creative solutions to challenging roles and positions
- Prior experience in graphic, product, or brand design is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt and based in Los Altos, CA. It will be fully remote and is open to candidates local to the San Francisco Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.