Location:San Francisco, CA
HireArt is looking to hire a Program Director to work onsite at their client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role you will oversee employees managing projects in order to ensure timely and accurate project completion.
The ideal candidate will have project or program management experience, as well as experience managing other employees. You will have strong communication and time management skills and will be comfortable working cross-functionally.
- Monitor programs/projects from initiation through delivery, interfacing with internal customers or department personnel.
- Oversee plans and direct schedules and project budgets.
- Organize project activities and interdepartmental meetings, ensuring communication facilitates completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget.
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- May assign and monitor work of technical personnel providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years experience in project management, program management, or related field
- Ability to oversee projects from conception to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.