Expected Salary$22.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Receptionist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. As Receptionist, you'll manage several tasks at once while maintaining a customer service-oriented attitude.
This is a full-time contract position with approximately 30 hours per week (Monday-Friday, 9am - 3pm) and an expected duration of 2 months.
We're looking for someone with great communication skills who is highly organized and highly motivated. The ideal candidate has previous experience in office reception and/or customer-facing roles and is comfortable with computer applications such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- Greet visitors to the office (candidates, clients, vendors) in a professional manner while notifying the appropriate staff members to facilitate timely meetings and appointments.
- Receive incoming packages and route them efficiently.
- Keep the reception area, guest areas, and conference rooms orderly so they are always ready for the next meeting or guest.
- Perform other duties as assigned to help with the efficient functioning of the office and the coordination of communications between employees, outside vendors, clients, and job-seekers.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Warm personality with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Word and Excel, and other office applications
- Previous relevant experience in office administration and/or customer-facing roles
Commitment: This is a full-time (30 hours per week), 2-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.