Expected Salary$21.00 - $23.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Receptionist to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. As Receptionist, you’ll juggle several tasks at once while maintaining a customer service-oriented attitude, serving as the first impression for customers, vendors, and visitors.
If you have the focus and organizational skills needed to track and set appointments, manage scheduling changes, and coordinate office communications, then this job could be the perfect fit for you.
- Greet visitors to the office (candidates, clients, vendors) in a professional manner while notifying the appropriate staff members to facilitate timely meetings and appointments.
- Monitor the entrance badge platform (Envoy) to ensure all guests are entered into the system and the system is up to date.
- Administrative duties as assigned by your supervisor and other senior office staff members.
- Maintain the office calendar and conference room schedule.
- Receive incoming packages and route them efficiently.
- Learn office technology and remain up to date on its operation as technology changes.
- Keep the reception area, guest areas, and conference rooms orderly so they are always ready for the next meeting or guest.
- Perform other duties as assigned to help with the efficient functioning of the office and the coordination of communications between employees, outside vendors, clients, and job-seekers.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in GSuite, Word, Excel, and other office applications
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in administration, front desk, or customer facing roles a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.