HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager - App Promotions to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams to review and approve new in-app promotions across diverse social media products.
You’ll develop an in-depth understanding of product principles and data to make decisions that align with the company’s overall mission and strategy and elevate the user experience.
The ideal candidate brings strong communication and decision making abilities and a penchant for learning new software and processes quickly. Previous experience in marketing or marketing communications is also an asset.
- Internalize high-level principles and apply them to new proposals.
- Communicate daily with internal customers while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy, and diplomacy.
- Track, prioritize, and assign all incoming written and oral communications as needed.
- Build cross-functional relationships between teams.
- Prioritize multiple assignments and demonstrate sound judgment in knowing when to escalate issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- A positive, helpful demeanor, always focused on customer service
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Proficiency in SQL and/or other programming languages a plus
- Previous experience in marketing and/or marketing communications a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.