Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 - $22.00 per hour
HireArt is seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated Brand Ambassadors to join our client’s San Francisco team on an independent contractor basis.
As Brand Ambassador, you’ll work closely with people passionate about transforming the way lunchtime works - connecting users with affordable, accessible, and delicious lunch options through a hassle-free subscription service and partnerships with amazing local restaurants.
This is a part-time independent contractor position with 10-15 hours per week, based in the FiDi and SOMA neighborhoods of San Francisco. A typical schedule is 7:30am - 11:00am, Monday-Thursday.
The ideal person is reliable, energetic, confident, and professional. You’ll be a product expert and the face of the brand, helping to promote products and services at local grassroots events in San Francisco’s financial district during morning rush hours.
This is a great opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship, the hospitality industry, and fundamental promotional and marketing skills. You'll develop and hone interpersonal, public speaking, and leadership abilities through frequent interaction with people from all demographics. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Passionate about people - energetic, outgoing, and customer-focused
- Ability to develop an in-depth product understanding to effectively engage customers
- Ability to commute to the FiDi and SOMA areas of San Francisco
- Reliable and punctual
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently
- A great team player who can collaborate to exceed company goals
- Interest in working with a fast-growing startup company!
Commitment: This is a part-time (10-15 hours per week), independent contractor position based in the FiDi and SOMA areas of San Francisco, CA. A typical schedule is 3-5 days per week from 7:30am - 11:00am.