HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide administrative support to teams dedicated to elevating the home-sharing marketplace and creating remarkable experiences for travelers across the globe.
As Administrative Assistant, you’ll be responsible for daily calendaring and scheduling, travel coordination, event planning, and expense management. To fulfill this role, we’re seeking candidates with at least two years of similar experience.
You have a passion for improvement and you’re able to communicate and collaborate well with diverse teams. You’re also proactive, solutions-oriented, and flexible to adapt to changing needs.
- Daily calendaring and meeting preparations.
- Scheduling for interviews, internal teams, and international guests.
- Coordinate travel, accommodations, and meal reservations.
- Assist with team events such as team-building off-sites.
- Secure Visa/other documents for international travel.
- Event planning and coordinating for internal teams.
- Be accountable for company credit card receipts and expenses.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an administrative role
- Strong work ethic, while exhibiting professionalism and courtesy
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Flexible, adaptable, and solutions oriented in the face of problems
- Outstanding pro-active and multi-tasking abilities
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.