Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$89.00 - $99.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:8 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Developer, Project Management Tools to design, develop, and execute automation and tooling solutions. The ideal candidate is a forward-thinking professional with deep experience creating similar solutions for large multi-disciplinary teams.
As Developer, Project Management Tools, you will:
- Collaboratively design, develop, and execute software-based automation and tooling solutions to drive global software as well as hardware program execution and efficiency.
- Work with various teams and partners to evaluate, recommend, and create tools, technologies, and processes that will ensure the highest quality operational tooling for planning and tracking large scale programs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, functional owners, and subject matter experts to interpret business and operations needs and articulate how they can be addressed.
- Act as a member of and/or lead project teams developing new tools or enhancing existing ones.
- Gather and prioritize requirements from engineering and TPMs, and act as the liaison between these and the engineering teams on technical project matters.
- Drive tooling improvements through prioritization in tooling roadmaps in partnership with other teams.
- Create and influence roadmaps for tooling improvements and further automation.
- Build strong relationships with other groups within engineering and/or across the company.
- Actively solicit feedback from related teams, and use that feedback to improve tooling efficiency as infrastructure scales.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or computer engineering, or commensurate experience
- 7+ years of software engineering or technical program management experience.
- Experience processing and analyzing large sets of data using a variety of scripting, SQL, and Python programming
- Able to lead cross-functional teams in defining a problem statement and framing and executing projects to deliver solutions
- Experience managing multiple projects within the same time schedule
- Comfortable communicating project progress to technical and non-technical peers and managers
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.