Expected Salary$27 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Field Representative to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. Driven by a desire to deliver a world-class customer experience, ROOM will be performing a full service maintenance check, free of charge, on all ROOMs across the country.
While every member of the full-time team will play a role in this operation, we are seeking Field Representatives to perform the majority of the field visits on a contractual basis.
The ideal candidate is passionate about customer experience and is looking for a foot in the door at a young startup. A quick learner, you’re able to assimilate information about a product and brand and become a representative of the company. You take pride in your work, enjoy problem solving, and you have a track record of getting things done from start to finish with minimal supervision.
Hours are flexible, with 15+ hours (up to 40) per week. This is a short-term contract position based on workload volume.
- Manage a schedule of client visits across your local market, coordinating with each client.
- Contact clients to reschedule when necessary
- Perform 5-6 visits a day with a partner.
- Understand and respond to client questions and concerns about the product.
- Identify and troubleshoot basic issues (e.g. the leveling of the booth), making note of more serious issues that require follow-up work.
- Capture data on product condition, product use, and office environment to inform future product development, marketing, and sales efforts.
- Extremely organized, meticulous, and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Able to think on your feet and respond to new challenges
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Prior experience with furniture assembly preferred but not required
Commitment: This is a flexible, short-term contract position with 15+ hours per week based in San Francisco, CA.
Founded by long-time entrepreneurs, ROOM is a tech startup set out to reimagine the modern workplace. We build smart, affordable workplace solutions that make room for people around the world.
Our first product, Room One, is a soundproof privacy pod that brings personal space to the open-plan office. It’s flat-packed for easy shipping, and it’s engineered with recycled materials to do more by using less. Offered at the fraction of the price of others on the market, it’s the first product that solves the problem of noise at scale. We sell our product directly to customers, disrupting the traditional office furniture industry.
Delivering a seamless customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. In the few months since our launch, we’ve already sold our product to major clients such as Nike, Salesforce, Headspace, NASA, Reddit, and more, and the list keeps growing.