Location:New York, NY (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $70.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping Everfi hire a Sales Recruiter to join its Talent team and help hit its aggressive growth plan.
In this role, you’ll actively source, interview, and evaluate a high volume of candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers.As a Sales Recruiter, you will:
- Partner with hiring managers and actively recruit for Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing personnel.
- Update and maintain candidate data in Greenhouse ATS.
- Attend meetings and work closely with other members of the Talent team.
- 2+ years of related recruiting experience in a fast paced environment, agency and/or corporate experience
- Experience recruiting sales and marketing professionals (experience in other areas, such as tech is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical skills and experience sourcing passive candidates
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), fully remote 3-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.