Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping Via find a Receptionist to manage the office workspace. In this role, you will be the face of the company. You will be responsible for creating a great employee experience for the team, organizing inbound/outbound mail, ordering office supplies, and making sure the front office stays neat and organized.
The ideal candidate is outgoing and upbeat people person who is highly organized and a great communicator. You'll also have 1+ years of work experience in an executive assistant, admin, or client-facing role.
As Receptionist, you will:
- Manage office workspace check-ins for Via employees using Envoy (or similar).
- Continually monitor shared working areas to ensure adherence to social distancing protocol and safety regulations as established by the people operations team.
- Maintain front office cleanliness and manage day-to-day communication with facilities staff to ensure that the workspace is clean and safe.
- Organize and deliver all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Develop professional relationships with all staff and clientele.
- Manage inventory and ordering of office supplies.
- Provide general office support, including working with the IT help desk to assist with basic troubleshooting.
- 1+ years of work experience, preferably in an executive assistant, admin, or client-facing role
- Tidy and organized, with strong attention to detail
- Clear and polished communicator, both written and verbally
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based on-site in San Francisco, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago, and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding. https://ridewithvia.com/