Expected Salary$23 - $27 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Community Care Team Coordinator to work onsite at Facebook’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll perform operational duties and help lead a team of 20+ contractors who process user inquiries and deliver qualitative and quantitative insight into user behavior.
- Conduct and lead daily/weekly team meetings
- Monitor queue volumes and oversee workload distribution
- Review your team’s accuracy and quality
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in community operations and policy, and field policy and administrative questions
- Investigate and provide support to users who are unable to access their accounts
- Identify relevant trends and raise visibility around work flow inefficiencies
- 3+ years experience in operations, ideally with a tech or Fortune 500 company
- Experience overseeing teams of 5-10+ people
- Experience using ticketing systems in a customer service role
- Experience working in high volume, fast-paced environments
- Tech savvy with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn workflows and policies quickly
- Highly motivated, with ability to think clearly under pressure
- Ability to rapidly assess and resolve complicated issues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High energy, passion, and good sense of humor!
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract. This position requires weekend and holiday availability.