Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Communications Designer to create visual content on the company’s publishing channels. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience with communication branding design, as well as experience creating content for a variety of environments, particularly Instagram.
As Communications Designer, you will:
- Help plan, manage, and produce a pipeline of content aligned with the team’s broader publishing strategy.
- Ideate visual concepts/themes and refine design work based on overall creative direction.
- Create and design visual content in a variety of formats (illustration, iconography, graphics, animation, Instagram posts and stories) from start to finish, including ideation, image and video creation and editing, and production.
- Develop and maintain a consistent visual style aligned with the company’s brand voice.
- Oversee outreach and collaboration with partners and stakeholders for content creation and manage those relationships.
- Manage archival of digital assets.
- Assist with team design needs, which include the creation of presentation templates and internal and external marketing and communications materials.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience with communication or branding design
- 3+ years of experience creating content for a variety of environments, particularly within the Instagram platform
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and other packages), Final Cut Pro, and Premier
- Demonstrated track record of engaging with launched projects
- A portfolio with examples of communication or branding design, social media content, marketing materials, and presentation support
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.