Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$23.00 per hour
HireArt is seeking a highly motivated and tech-savvy administrative assistant to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco, CA. In this role, you’ll support a fast-paced legal firm with reception, event planning, and more.
The ideal candidate brings strong interpersonal, technical, and organizational skills. You’ve also got a great eye for detail, have a passion for planning, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy learning new things.
- Greet guests and ensure a positive in-office experience for visitors.
- Assist clients in-person, over the phone, and via email.
- Support event planning and execution efforts.
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies.
- Prepare and process basic forms and documentation.
- Assist with other projects and tasks as needed.
- 1+ years of related experience in office administration
- Strong computer skills - you’re an experienced user of a variety of professional computer, web, and mobile applications
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- A great multitasker and problem-solver
- Willingness to learn and take on diverse responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.