Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$28.00 - $38.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping our client, a rapidly growing healthcare technology company, find a Recruiting Coordinator to work up to 4 months on a contract-basis. As a recruiting coordinator, you'll ensure our client's recruiting is ambitious, well-crafted, gets results and that candidates and interviewers have a smooth, positive experience. The ideal candidate is an early-career professional who brings a customer service or hospitality mindset, hustles, and wants to learn and grow at a fast-growing startup.
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly collaborative team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare.
- Ensure the recruiting process is smart, fair, hyper-responsive and effective; every candidate regardless of outcome should have a delightful experience working with us
- Manage the process that brings world-class candidates to our doorstep, including scheduling and coordination with candidates and interviewers
- Manage the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Support logistics for new hire onboarding
- Additional areas of contribution may include rolling out KPIs necessary to grow our recruiting and onboarding efforts and/or implementing programming to develop recruiting skills across the organization such as effective interviewing, bias-free feedback and debriefing, sound decision making, driving referrals, closing candidates, or developing on employer branding
- 1+ years of professional experience
- A “no job is too big, no job is too small” mentality
- Familiarity with best practices across the talent acquisition field: tools, platforms, and systems, marketing and branding tactics
- Passion for diversity, equity and inclusion, and understanding of why it’s important and demonstrated success incorporating diversity initiatives into recruiting.
- Passionate about building a big business that transforms the healthcare industry
- Highly organized, reliable, detail-oriented and diligent
- Proven ability to roll up your sleeves and directly execute against aggressive goals
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), up to 4-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA, through HireArt.